Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thoughts::


I've been having "one of those days"
where I just think about stuff that is new in my life and the first thing that popped into my mind was
Wiz Khalifa
i burned his CD Flight School back over the summer but it just sat there in my Itunes Library with little plays.
but as i kept hearing about him from my friends and on there Ipods i gave him a listen. I ended up nodding my head to "Extra Extra Credit" and "Name on a Cloud" millions of times and i now no the words. 
Then i got to Downloading his latest Mixtape  "Kush and Orange Juice" and let me tell you this ITS DOPE!

I also thought of GaGaDaily.com all this afternoon and how they always give you the insight on where her outfits have come from. They work long and hard to uncover the secrets behind her very fashionable attire.
check it out sometime and you will be sucked into the post as much as i was last night i ended up looking at about 27 pages of their website!
i give mad props to the GaGaDaily Team!

Now For the most irritating thing on my mind.
it irritates me to the fullest to see every single person in the community 10-70 years of age wearing it!
I have some of this clothing brand but my whole closet is not that one brand. They swear they are the "baddest" but there are 7 other people in the room wearing the same exact thing. Excuse me but yes i may have something that others have if i bought it out of H&M or something but i am able to wear it in different ways and I have even shopped at thrift stores.
I really just wanna say wearing the brand and wearing it is not the same. 

-ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment