Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pardon to Introduce Myself ::)

Hey Hey!,

Names Eric Yazel and I welcome you to:

 " a la mode mannequin "


My Government name is Eric Payne I am a 15 Year Old kid living in Cleveland the City of Sole. I chose to start a blog with my best Friend because we are both great minds and what better to put'em together right? I attend a performing arts school called Cleveland School of the Arts where i am a Vocal Performance Major whereas next year I will be a Photography and Graphic Design major.
Well I hope you enjoy what the future will bring to this blog and i hope great things come from us doing this blog.


I am here to introduce myself and let you get to know me ;)
I am one to envy many but i look up to these people for a specific reasons:

Mr. Diggy

Viktor & rolf
Justin Nozuka

Kid Cudi

thats just a few to get you into my mind ;)

current Music i listen to:








Blogs I Follow:





now let me get back to trying to spruce up the blog a bit  :)

-ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment