Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thoughts.

I'm gonna blog my heart out


and to start it off here is what Ive thought about today:
Usher
even tho I have been rampaging to stop listening to Usher I bought
 his new album off Itunes weird right?
well there is one song that grabs my attention and its Usher's " OMG " ft. Will.I.Am
sick right? the song is very uptempo and get me moving I have to say that even with him almost of the age to begin menopause (lol) he still has potential.

now on to another great song Ive listened to today.

Alicia Keys:
Un-thinkable(I'm Ready) ft. Drake
is the name of the track
and there is nothing negative to say about the track
the whole album is beautifully done and is a 4.5 Star in my book but this track alone catches me by surprise and it gives me butterflies every time i hear it. With Drake on the distant vocals i feel the track and it relates to how Ive felt in a past relationship which is why i respect the song greatly on a personal level.

next on my agenda:
what inspires me you ask?
i can look at this website for days and write a book of all the inspiration i get by others on there. Photography and Fashion are my loves and seeing the two clash in the most beautiful way doesn't inspire you?
I am Inspired to take myself to the next level every time i think of Lookbook.nu I advise you to check it out.
it is an exclusive community of fashion onlookers who post looks they have created.

H&M's garden collection.

I don't know how many times Ive looked at this collection and have been drooling, young lady's hop on it! there are very nice pieces (like the above) that can be put with a lot and added as an essential to your wardrobe. 
prices run from $3.95-$59.95
with many pieces to satisfy any budget :)

-caio

No comments:

Post a Comment